THE MOST PRESTIGIOUS AWARDS FOR STYLE "BG FASHION ICON 2022" ARE ALREADY A FACT
* Maria Bakalova, Miro, Mihaela Fileva, Georgi Lubenov, Desislava Stoyanova and Elena Karakoleva Are Winners of the BG Fashion Icon 2022 Awards
* * Prof. Lubomir Stoykov: "The new winners embody the unity and harmony between inner and outer beauty, between style and professional qualities!"
The annual awards by the Academy of Fashion for style and success "BG Fashion Icon 2022" were presented at an elegant ceremony in Vitosha Park Hotel. The new winners are Maria Bakalova in the Art category, Miro in the Music category, Mihaela Fileva in the Music category, Georgi Lubenov in the Media and Journalism category, Desislava Stoyanova in the Television category and Elena Karakoleva in the Lifestyle category. “. The nominations are traditionally of our most prominent lifestyle, fashion and art journalists and editors from the leading print and electronic media. According to the statutes of the Academy of Fashion, the criteria for famous Bulgarian personalities to receive the status of BG fashion icon are qualities and virtues such as refined and modern taste and style, high professional achievements, impeccable culture, morals and reputation.
The President of the Academy of Fashion Prof. Lubomir Stoykov said immediately after the ceremony: "The annual awards "BG Fashion Icon" are increasingly established as an indispensable incentive for higher visual culture, aesthetics of appearance and behavior. This award is a reward for striving for high style and class in communication and public appearance. My warm admirations for the new winners, who truly embody the unity and harmony between inner and outer beauty, between style and professional qualities! Every time "BG fashion icon" sends a specific message. This time the appeal is to all humanity: to come to your senses, to humble yourself, to stop the mad war, so that peace, love and beauty may reign!”
Maria Bakalova, who is currently engaged in the filming of her next film in the United States, will receive her award - when she is back home. She sent a special video message personally to Prof. Lubomir Stoykov and the Academy of Fashion, in which she sincerely and emotionally gave her thanks for the high recognition and dedicated her award to women with the greatest merit for her style - her mother and her personal stylist Jessica Pasteur.
Before the start of the fashion show, Prof. Stoykov presented the certificates to the new scholars of the Golden Needle - Ivanina Ivanova and Raya Victor, students of fashion design in the National Academy of Art. After the award ceremony, at the invitation of Prof. Lubomir Stoykov, they and several other students showed their works: Kiril Buchakchiiski, Meichi Zhou, Iva Georgieva, Raya Viktor and Ivanina Ivanova.
The fashion show of the Academy of Fashion just before the official ceremony was opened by Albena Alexandrova - three-time winner of the Golden Needle. Axel Hardy, who also won the Golden Needle for Fashion Innovation, presented the Free Soul collection. For the first time in an event of the Academy of Fashion participates - with a debut collection, designer Lia Kamenova and her fashion brand Reflet. The designer of "Fashion House of 2021" - Radostina Ilieva, presented formal and bridal clothes. Interesting proposals that are designed for both ladies and gentlemen presented us fashion house "Banderol" with designers Desi and Nikola Karadamyanovi. The winner of "Golden Needle" - Mira Bachvarova, presented the outfit, which she made especially for "BG fashion icon 2022", through a unique performance. Maria Radoslavova - designer of Mia Atelier, presented an outfit that had a set of harness accessories, a thigh accessory in the same style and a shoulder bag with a jacket. Designer Tanya Yan showed the Woman Inspiration collection, which is inspired by the modern and cosmopolitan woman.
Winners of the Golden Needle Award over the years also showed their proposals, thematically selected for the event. Dilyana Mateeva - the best young designer for 2020, presented a dress made especially for the fashion show of BG fashion icon. The two-time winner of the prize Teodora Spasova presented three outfits from her latest collection "Oracle" - spring-summer 2022, for the first time now - during the fashion show. The fashion show before the ceremony was closed by fashion brand "Blink" with designer Radoslava Lazarova - exclusively for "BG fashion icon 2022", presented its latest collection Obsession.
Among the guests who honored the event were: Irina Papazova, Hristo Durchev, Miroslav Pechev, Esil Duran, Mila Zaharieva, Silvia Jagarova, Juliana Doncheva, Niki Sotirov, Ivaylo Zahariev, Sanya Borisova, Tanya Skrinska and others.
The face of "BG Fashion Icon 2022" was the Bulgarian top model Nikol Predyova, who paraded in a dress of the fashion brand "Blink", and the host - the popular singer and actress Marina Kiskinova, who shone in a dress by designer Radostina Ilieva. The preparation and choreography of the fashion show-performance were entrusted to Boyan Karaivanov.
"BG Fashion Icon 2021" is realized with the kind assistance of Lavazza, Vitosha Park Hotel, Balkantel, Lavazza, Desizo Monni, NP Deluxe Estates, M3 Communications Group, Cesare Paciotti, KWIAT, salon for beauty V&A Glamor, MAC Cosmetics, Nedelya, Locherber Milano, flower boutique Talisman and clinics Thorax.
For the period of its existence the prize "BG fashion icon" has established itself as the most prestigious annual award for style, professional success and visual culture in Bulgaria. Among the previous winners of this high award are: Raina Kabaivanska, Lili Ivanova, Maria Ilieva, Poli Genova, Joana Bukovska, Teodora Duhovnikova, Elena Petrova, Yana Marinova, Niki Sotirov, Orlin Pavlov, Vladimir Ampov - Grafa, Niki Iliev, Kalin Vrachanski, Vladimir Karamazov, Orlin Goranov, Gala, Victoria Petrova, Tsvetanka Rizova, Valeria Veleva, Anton Hekimyan, Nikolay Doinov, Niki Kanchev, Diana Lubenova, Yuliana Doncheva, Tanya Skrinska, Maxim Behar, Ivet Lalova, Iliana Raeva, Grigor Dimitrov, Dimitar Berba Maya Antova, Iliana Alipieva, Esil Duran, Sanya Borisova, Natalie Trifonova, Kapka Amzina, Boyana Sharlopova, and others.
Video: WHAT HAPPENED TO BG FASHION ICON 2022: EXTENDED REPORT ON CODE FASHION TV
1. The winners in "BG Fashion Icon 2022" together with Prof. Lubomir Stoykov - Mihaela Fileva, Miro, Desislava Stoyanova, Elena Karakoleva and Georgi Lubenov (from left to right).
2. Awarding of Desislava Stoyanova - Ivaylo Zahariev, Prof. Lubomir Stoykov, Desislava Stoyanova and Miroslav Pechev.
3. Desislava Stoyanova with the award.
4. Prof. Lubomir Stoykov and Desi Stoyanova.
5. Awarding of Elena Karakoleva - Prof. Lubomir Stoykov, Elena Karakoleva and Tanya Skrinska.
6. Elena Karakoleva with the award.
7. Prof. Lubomir Stoykov and Elena Karakoleva.
8. Awarding of Georgi Lubenov - Prof. Lubomir Stoykov, Valeria Veleva, Georgi Lubenov and Yuliana Doncheva.
9. Georgi Lubenov with the award.
10. Prof. Lubomir Stoykov together with Ivaylo Zahariev, Georgi Lubenov and Niki Sotirov.
11. Awarding of Mihaela Fileva - Prof. Lubomir Stoykov, Hristo Durchev, Mihael Fileva and Niki Sotirov.
12. Mihaela Fileva with the award.
13. Prof. Lubomir Stoykov together with the singer Mihaela Fileva.
14. Awarding of Miro - Prof. Lubomir Stoykov, Miro and Esil Duran.
15. Miro with the award.
16. Prof. Lubomir Stoykov and the awarded scholarship holders of the Academy of Fashion - Ivanina Ivanova and Raya Victor.
17. The face of "BG fashion icon 2022" - top model Nikol Predyova.
18. The charming presenter Marina Kiskinova.
19. Prof. Lubomir Stoykov and the business lady Tanya Skrinska.
20. Prof. Lubomir Stoykov and Violina Marinova - Chief executive director of DSK Bank.
21. Prof. Lubomir Stoykov and the top model Veronika Stefanova.
22. Prof. Lubomir Stoykov and the actress Sanya Borisova.
23. Prof. Lubomir Stoykov and Valeria Veleva.
24. Prof. Lubomir Stoykov and Silvia Jagarova
25. Prof. Lubomir Stoykov and the designer of the fashion brand BLINK - Radoslava Lazarova.
26. Prof. Lubomir Stoykov and the designer of the fashion house ALEGRA - Radostina Ilieva.
27. Prof. Lubomir Stoykov and Niki Sotirov.
28. Prof. Lubomir Stoykov together with the team of "Alma Communication", "From Needle to Thread" and Fashion Lifestyle Magazine.
Photo: © Academy of Fashion / Anton Markov: 1, 2, 12, 13, 14, 15, 18, 19, 20, 23, 26, 27
Photo: © Academy of Fashion / Hilife: 3, 5, 6, 8, 9, 11, 17
Photo: © Academy of Fashion / Kiril Alexandrov: 4, 7, 10, 16, 21, 22, 24, 25, 28
Read: 39 times © Fashion Lifestyle Magazine, issue 117, May 2022MORE PUBLICATIONS:
ISSUE 114: AXEL HARDY: “FEMA” - AN APPEAL FOR FEMININITY
ISSUE 112: IT'S TIME FOR AN EXQUISITE FASHION SHOW FOR THE MOST STYLISH BULGARIANS
ISSUE 111: FASHION BRAND LA CARA MI EXLUSIVE BY MILA ZAHARIEVA LAUNCHES
ISSUE 110: RADOSLAVA LAZAROVA PRESENTED HER WEDDING COLLECTION IMPRESSIONS
ISSUE 108: DURING AN ONLINE PRESS CONFERENCE EVGENIA JIVKOVA PRESENTED COLLECTION “NEW WORLD”