GLITTERING ANNUAL FINALE FOR THE EVENINGS OF STYLE
* The topic of joyful clothing brought together leading Bulgarian designers
The socio-cultural project of the Academy of Fashion - Evenings of Style organized its final event for the past year. In the capital's Millennium Gallery, fashion connoisseurs enjoyed the designers' proposals, which were dedicated to the theme of joyful clothing. The host of the party was Ekaterina Svecheva - face of Golden Needle 2022, influencer and top model.
In his speech, Prof. Lubomir Stoykov - chairman of the Academy of Fashion, pointed out: "The language of fashion, like the language of the body, is so powerful, so diverse and impactful that it can hardly be compared with any other means of communication. And the joyful clothing is that garment that symbolizes the celebration and poetry of our soul. Who determines whether an outfit is joyful or not? Undoubtedly – us, each of us, because our own individuality decides whether the colors are colorful and fresh or minor and monochrome, the silhouettes – extravagant or classic, and the cuts – artistic or conventional. Joyful clothing is charged with a lot of passion, with rich and positive emotion, and also with playfulness and coquetry. It shows and betrays in an exciting and fascinating way that we are living creatures of flesh and blood, not robots or zombies. Joyful clothing is part of the festival of our life!”. Hristo Durchev - philanthropist and manager of Balkantel also expressed his Christmas greetings.
In the evening dedicated to joyful clothing, several themed works of this year's winners of the Golden Needle - Radoslava Lazarova, Radostina Dolapchieva, Iren Velkovski, Plamena Misheva and fashion house Andrews were shown. The fashion brand Aure also took part.
Radostina Dolapchieva - designer of fashion house Alegra and two-time winner of the Golden Needle award, started the fashion show by offering a Mary-Ann model, which is made of fine Italian tulle and 3D flowers, which are in iridescent shades of smoky purple, pale pink, mint and white. The bodice has hand-made tassels, and glitter particles are included in the skirt. Plamena Misheva, designer of the fashion brand Papena, winner of the Golden Needle 2022 in the category Best Young Designer bet on family traditions by presenting an outfit consisting of a hand-painted sweatshirt with Christmas motifs, which is suitable as for him as well as for her, even for the little ones. For the male audience, she had prepared a custom-made black sweatshirt (hoodie), but this time it featured one of her favorite characters, namely The Joker. Added to this was a wool cardigan for the colder days, again with hand-painted motifs, and black trousers, combined with the latest fashion trends and everyday comfort. The fashion house for 2022 - men's fashion, namely Andrews, presented a suit that is the bearer of the mission of building a man's aesthetic taste and is part of the 2023 collection.
Iren Velkovski - designer of the fashion brand Maison Estrella and winner of the Golden Needle 2022 in the Unique Fashion category, opted for an Amalia dress, which is made of silk jacquard in the typical royal colors of blue, red and gold and silver lurex. The fashion brand Aure presented a dress which print emphasizes floral motifs, against the background of one of the season's leading PANTONE colors - Rose Violet: 17-2624 - bright and magnetic. This pink is vibrant and bursting with energy, embodying the idea of Dopamine dressing - a choice of clothes to support a good mood, not only in the warmer months.
The fashion show ended with a proposal by Radoslava Lazarova - designer of the fashion brand Blink, three-time winner of the Golden Needle and designer for 2021, presenting the bridal dress Aurora, consisting of a corset with a deep V-neckline and a skirt with pockets. The emphasis was on the neckline - a rich decoration with pearls and beads in a 3D version. The waist featured a feminine construction cut as well as hand-patterned beads. The dress was ivory and the fabric satin. Accessories included the fingerless gloves, which were made of French polka dot lace, as well as a long veil with pearls for opulence. The outfit was presented by Veronika Stefanova - Miss World Bulgaria 2017 and face of Golden Needle 2021.
The event took place with the support of Balkantel and was honored by prominent representatives of public life, media, culture, art, the artistic world, diplomacy and business, including Craig Griffiths, Elen Koleva, Assoc. Dr. Manol Sokolov, Ch. Assistant Dr. Maria Nikolova, Irina Vladi, Yuri Kovachev, Hristina Bobokova, Anna Banova, Eng. Iliyan Terziev, Vasil Banov, Judy Halvadzhiyan, Teodora Taskova, Nikol Predyova, Kristina Nestorova, Stela Yordanova, Aneta Penny and others.
1. Prof. Lubomir Stoykov together with the host Ekaterina Svecheva, wearing Blink, Tahir Mievlu, wearing Andrews, Simona Nazarova, wearing Aure, Veronika Stefanova, wearing Blink, Madlena Ivanova, wearing Alegra and Kaya Tsenkova, dressed in Maison Estrella.
2. Prof. Lubomir Stoykov together with presenter Ekaterina Svecheva - face of Golden Needle 2022, dressed in Blink.
3. Prof. Lubomir Stoykov and Mr. Hristo Durchev.
4. Prof. Lubomir Stoykov together with Assoc. Dr. Manol Sokolov and his family.
5. Prof. Lubomir Stoykov together with the Banovi family.
6. Prof. Lubomir Stoykov together with Anna Banova and Yuri Kovachev.
7. Prof. Lubomir Stoykov and Elen Koleva.
8. Prof. Lubomir Stoykov together with Assistant Professor Maria Nikolova and Craig Griffiths.
9. Prof. Lubomir Stoykov and Mina Saparevska.
10. Prof. Lubomir Stoykov together with Hristina Bobokova and Irina Vladi.
11. Prof. Lubomir Stoykov together with Judy Halvadzhiyan and his daughter.
12. Prof. Lubomir Stoykov and Judy Halvadzhiyan.
13. Prof. Lubomir Stoykov and Kristina Nestorova.
14. Prof. Lubomir Stoykov together with his team.
15. Prof. Lubomir Stoykov and Teodora Taskova.
16. Prof. Lubomir Stoykov together with Tahir Mievlu, dressed in Andrews, Veronika Stefanova, dressed in Blink, Kaya Tsenkova, dressed in Maison Estrella and Madlena Ivanova, dressed in Alegra.
17. Prof. Lubomir Stoykov during the event.
18. Prof. Lubomir Stoykov and Nikol Predyova.
19. - 20. The top model Madlena Ivanova wearing an outfit from the Alegra fashion house, with designer Radostina Dolapchieva.
21. - 22. Designer Plamena Misheva and Boris Savov, dressed in the fashion brand Papena.
23. - 24. Tahir Mievlu in an outfit by fashion house Andrews.
25. Kaya Tsenkova in an outfit of the fashion brand Maison Estrella - with designer Irene Velkovski.
26. Iren Velkovski with Kaya Tsenkova, who presented the outfit of the fashion brand Maison Estrella.
27. - 28. The model Simona Nazarova in an outfit of the fashion brand Aure.
29.-30. Veronika Stefanova - Miss Bulgaria World 2017 and face of Golden Needle 2021, in an outfit of the fashion brand Blink, with designer Radoslava Lazarova.
31. The host of the event - Ekaterina Svecheva - face of Golden Needle 2022, influencer and top model, wearing an outfit by fashion brand Blink.
32. Simona Nazarova, dressed in Aure, presenter Ekaterina Svecheva, dressed in Blink, Tahir Mievlu, dressed in Andrews, Veronika Stefanova, dressed in Blink, Madlena Ivanova, dressed in Alegra, Kaya Tsenkova, wearing Maison Estrella.
Photo: © Academy of Fashion / Hilife
Read: 203 times © Fashion Lifestyle Magazine, issue 121, January 2023MORE PUBLICATIONS:
ISSUE 119: MINI OR MAXI - HOT TOPIC BY THE ACADEMY OF FASHION
ISSUE 119: CHIC AND BEAUTY AT THE "WHITE PARTY" OF THE ACADEMY OF FASHION
ISSUE 117: 5 EASY RECIPES FOR WINTER DRINKS
ISSUE 114: THE NEW SAINT LAURENT COLLECTION IS INSPIRED BY THE SILVER WIND
ISSUE 114: THE GOLDEN NEEDLE 2021 CEREMONY FOR THE HIGHEST FASHION PRIZES IS APPROACHING