BULGARIAN AND FOREIGN YOUNG DESIGNERS SHOWCASED THEIR CREATIONS ON BG FASHION ICON 2019
During the eleventh edition of the annual awards for the most stylish and successful Bulgarians "BG Fashion Icon 2019" there was a glamorous fashion show organized by the Academy of Fashion, which included talented young designers, among them was Doroteia Borisova, who graduated from the Academy of Fashion NABA in Milan. At the invitation of Prof. Lubomir Stoykov, his fashion students from the National Academy of Art showed their debut works, including a serious international presence from Northern Macedonia, Serbia, China, Israel and India.
Irina Matov from Serbia, a first-year master, presented a silhouette of the Necessary Thread collection, inspired by the largest organ in the human body - the skin. The emphasis is on the natural fabrics that make the perfect outfit.
David Stojanovski from Northern Macedonia, a first-year master, showed a model created on the basis of geometric constructivity, broken by asymmetric reading in the range of achromatic shades. The origin of his work is hidden in the idea of mathematical accuracy, computability and precision.
Maria Rupova, a fourth-year bachelor, focuses on the strengths and the gentle sides of a woman, represented by an asymmetric model.
Liu Injun from China, a third-year bachelor, showed a silhouette provoked by human communication with the sea.
Lora Lilova, a fourth-year bachelor, introduced an innovation in designer apparel: a transformative two-piece model - a premium 3-D glitter overalls and a waterfall made of hand-draped tulle in the shape of a detachable plume.
Tao Qinhui of China, a third-year bachelor, created a silhouette in saturated shades of red and blue. Confident and strong - the woman is charming. While maintaining her confidence, she is always free and she lives her beautiful life.
Anelia Antova, a first-year master, presented a man's jacket as a lady's dress from the Exhausted Future collection - in contrast to the fast fashion, where the life of a garment should be longer than one season.
Maria Atanasova, a second-year bachelor, drew inspiration from Bulgarian folk traditions, costumes and customs. Her creation is a dress that represents the dialogue between the old and the new.
Rima Yunis of Israel, a third-year bachelor, introduced a bohemian-style, leather-inspired dress, as a structural element.
Ivanina Ivanova, a second-year bachelor, showed "Old-new, new-old - the dialogue between Asia and Bulgaria".
Mohammed Sahib of India, who studies fashion management in Bologna, regards clothing as the object of the message - design is aesthetics, not social status and a call to the consumer to choose the design, not the logo.
The talented young designer Doroteia Borisova presented a pret-a-port overseas dress inspired by a chic street style. The model is made of silk Italian organza and a spectacular net with applied lace.
1. Prof. Lubomir Stoykov is with the students - specialty "Fashion" at the National Academy of Arts, presented in the show-spectacle of "BG Fashion Icon 2019".
2. - 3. Proposal for Irina Matov from Serbia, first year master's degree.
4. - 5. Proposal for David Stojanovski from Northern Macedonia, first year master's degree.
6. - 7. Proposal for Maria Rupova, fourth year bachelor.
8. - 9. Proposal for Liu Injun from China, third year bachelor.
10. - 11. Proposal for Laura Lilova, fourth year bachelor.
12. - 13. Proposal by Tao Qingyu from China, third year bachelor.
14. - 15. Proposal by Anelia Antova, first year master's degree.
16. - 17. Proposal by Maria Atanasova, second year bachelor.
18. - 19. Proposal by Rima Eunice from Israel, third year bachelor.
20. - 21. Proposal of Ivanina Ivanova, second year bachelor.
22. - 23. Proposal by Mohammed Sahib from India, who teaches fashion management in Bologna.
24. - 25. Proposal by Dorothea Borisova, a graduate of the NABA Fashion Academy in Milan.
Photo: © Anton Markov / Academy of Fashion 1-23; 25
Photo: © HiLife / Academy of Fashion 24
Read: 1683 times © Fashion Lifestyle Magazine, issue 105, January 2020MORE PUBLICATIONS:
ISSUE 104: DILYANA MATEEVA INSPIRED BY THE STRUGGLE FOR WOMEN'S EQUALITY
ISSUE 103: ALEKSANDRA PETROVA: "FUTURE CLOTHING WILL HAVE NEW FUNCTIONALITIES"
ISSUE 101: RADOSLAVA LAZAROVA WON GOLDEN NEEDLE 2019
ISSUE 100: MARIA DELCHEV: INSPIRATION IS EVERYWHERE
ISSUE 98: SCABAL has sponsored the industry project for the 2nd year bespoke tailoring students at London college of Fashion