HEALTHY HAIR FOR EFFECTIVE STYLING
* Tendenciesin the haircuts for summer 2008, recommendedby the experts of P&G Beauty
Contrast is the key word for the fashion tendencies in the haircuts for summer 2008. Here are the four tendencies in the haircuts that recommend the experts of P&G Beauty.
“Wonderfully supported” is one of the key tendencies in the haircuts for this season and it is observed mainly in the collections of the designers that accentuate on the feminine and sexy side of the woman.
- The woman is romantic, sensual and refined, and the haircut seems like natural as in the same time it is refined and feminine.
- The tendency includes two main images: the hair is free falling, long, thick and bright, with light curls or bounded at tail, with volume.
- To be achieved these two images the hair has to be clean and bright of health. That’s why it is very important to use hair conditioner and mask at the same time to ensure its strength.
- The effect of free and thick hair can be achieved with the use of a shampoo, hair conditioner and mask of “Pantene Full&Thick”. If you decide to bind your hair at tail for maximal effect are advisable “Head & Shoulders Natural Shine” or the shampoo of “Pantene Full Spectrum Shine”.
This tendency can be seen in the fashion collections of “Lanvin”, “Versace”, “Gucci”, “D&G”, “Matthew Williamson” and “Ferragamo”.
The style “Contemporary Gypsy woman” is an incarnation of the individuality. An illustration of this is the fashion show of “Balmain”, where the designers require from the models to be them selves, but not to be with typical faces – unusual phenomenon at the fashion shows.
- The style of the haircut is fashion and negligent for strong, brave and open-minded women.
- The structure of the hair is very important and it neutralizes the bright, pretentious haircuts, dominating at the tendencies “Wonderfully supported” and “Controlled elegance”.
- The hair is back-combed, plait and even curly.
- The hair has to be well-kept and clean for this haircut. To be recreated this effect the advices of P&G are: shampoos “Head& Shoulders Menthol”, hair conditioner “Pantene Classic Clean” and hairspray “Wellaflex Sensitive”.
Designers those fashion shows include this tendency are “Etro”, “Giles”, “Chloe”, “Marc”, “Balmain”, “Gaultier”, “Emporio”.
“Strongly dramatic”- the dramatic accents in the haircut underline the rebel’s side of the women.
- The hair is shaggy, combed at the back, at type of „skep”, chaotically back-combed or easily bind.
- For the achievement of this image is required healthy hair that will stand to the mechanical effects of the styling, that’s why it is strongly advisable the regular use of hair conditioner and mask.
Good results are achieved with the shampoos “Head&Shoulders Extra Volume”, “Pantene Anti-Breakage” or “W&Go Aloe”.
This tendency can be seen in the collections of “Viktor and Rolf”, “Marc Jacobs”, “DSquared” and “Roberto Cavalli”.
The tendency “Controlled elegance” presents haircuts that are rather refined and splendid, than practical.
- The haircut can be elegant and authoritarian, depending on the structure of the hair and of the way the hair is separated – softly aside or in the middle of the head for bigger refinement.
- When it is bind at the back at a tail, the style looks faintly manful, but at the same time it could have a feminine appeal, if the hair is let more free at the back.
- It is very important for the two styles the hair to look healthy, and the scalp to be healthy and clean. For the achievement of this type haircut are suitable shampoo H&S Classic Clean 2in1, shampoo and hair conditioner Pantene Smooth&Silky and mask Pantene Triple Amino.
The tendency could be seen at “Balenciaga”, “Chanel”, “Bottega” “Veneta”, “YSL”.
Photos: United Partners
Read: 4389 times © Fashion Lifestyle Magazine, issue 13, August 2008MORE PUBLICATIONS:
ISSUE 11: THE SUMMER SUN – A FRIEND OR AN ENEMy OF THE HAIR
ISSUE 10: YES AND NO FOR THE OVAL FACE
ISSUE 8: The bang – the fashion transformation of the famous PEOPLE
ISSUE 5: HAIR EXTENSIONS – BEAUTIFY YOUR HAIR FOR THE HOLIDAYS
ISSUE 3: THE PONYTAILS OF THE STARS