THE MOST PRESTIGIOUS FASHION AWARDS IN BULGARIA WERE AWARDED
* Ina Assa became the designer of the year
* Princess Miriam de Ungria received the high prize in the "Jewelry" category „Бижута“
The most authoritative award for fashion in Bulgaria - "Golden Needle 2020" was presented at a glamorous ceremony organized by the Academy of Fashion, chaired by Prof. Lubomir Stoykov. Ina Assa became "Designer of the Year". Princess Miriam de Ungria received the Golden Needle 2020 in the Jewelry category. The founders of Beyond - Borche Ristovski, Dorbomir Kiryakov and Galena, took the Fashion House of the Year award. Dilyana Mateeva became "Best Young Designer". Ivomir Peshev was awarded for "Fashion Photographer", and "Golden Needle 2020" in the category "Fashion Innovation" was awarded to Teodora Spasova, designer of "Minoar".
In his speech at the opening of the evening, Professor Stoykov said: "Tonight is really a great event for Bulgarian fashion design and in general for the domestic lifestyle industry! The meaning and mission of every event is to break the banal everyday life and to properly highlight the beauty and goodness in our lives. This is done with the help of ritual, spectacle, light, music and last but not least - clothing. This is how the tradition is observed, this is how the continuity between the generations is realized. I believe that the Annual Awards of the Golden Needle Academy of Fashion 2020 will send a powerful message of civilization, ethics and aesthetics. High style is a cause worth working with energy and inspiration for. Just like the Bulgarian fashion artists do! ”
The winners received the statuette "Golden Needle", made by the emblematic Bulgarian jeweler Angelo Krasini. The President of the Academy of Fashion awarded each of the winners with a certificate. The ceremony was attended by previous winners of the Golden Needle Prize in various categories: Sofia Borisova, Svetoslav Kolchagov, Radoslava Lazarova, Zornitsa Dimitrova - Chief Operating Officer of the brand "Desizo Monni" and Alexander Nishkov. Mrs. Violina Marinova, Chairman of the Management Board and Chief Executive Officer of DSK Bank, gave Dilyana Mateeva a certificate for the traditional special cash prize of the bank in the category "Best Young Designer". Among the participants in the ceremony were also Mr. Miroslav Pechev - owner of "Sofstock LTD", official representative of Lavazza Cafe for Bulgaria, Maria Georgieva-Savova - Editor-in-Chief of ELLE Bulgaria, Kristina Manolova - Marketing Director of "Automotor". Corporation”, official representative of Citroen for Bulgaria and Ms. Mila Zaharieva - President of Business Lady Club Exclusive.
After the official ceremony, the awarded designers had their individual presentation with collections selected especially for the fashion show of the annual awards of the Academy of Fashion "Golden Needle 2020".
Among the guests who honored the event were the winners of the Golden Needle over the years: Jana Jekova, Maya Antova, Polya Kinova, Kiril Chalakov and Nikolay Bozhilov, as well as Valeria Veleva, Maxim Behar, Esil Duran, Boryana Batashova, Dr. Polina Panyova , Maya Koseva, Maria Karaganova, Tsveti Radoycheva, Rositsa Stoycheva, Doni Chachova, Yana Sredkova. Special guests of the fashion show were pop singer Kristina Dimitrova (for the Estrella Couture fashion show) and pop singer and actress Joana Dragneva (for the Credo fashion show) Some of the most popular top models participated in the fashion show: Romina Tasevska - Miss Bulgaria 2010, Rosi - Miss Bulgaria 2005, Veronika Stefanova - "Miss Bulgaria World 2017", Madlena Ivanova - "Lady Bulgaria Earth 2011", Diana Ivancheva, Iva Atanasova, Nadin Haidar, Nikol Predyova, Jana Yaneva, Elisaveta Gareva, Petya Velkova and others.
"Golden Needle 2020" is realized with the kind assistance of: "Lavazza", "DSK Bank", A1, hotel "Ramada Sofia", "Citroen", "Agressia", Selena ES, Balmain Hair Couture, Sagax, Vinopoly, MAC Cosmetics , Desizo Monni, Nedelya, Samokov Hotel and Jardin Florist.
1. The winners of the Golden Needle 2020 award together with Prof. Lubomir Stoykov - Dobromir Kiryakov, Galena, Borche Ristovski, Dilyana Mateeva, Miriam de Ungria, Prof. Lubomir Stoykov, Ina Assa, Teodora Spasova and Ivomir Peshev (from right to left) .
2. Ina Assa - "Designer of the Year" for 2020.
3. Svetoslav Kolchagov, Ina Assa and Prof. Lubomir Stoykov (from left to right).
4. Ina Assa and Prof. Lubomir Stoykov.
5. Princess Miriam de Ungria received the "Golden Needle 2020" in the "Jewelry" category.
6. Miroslav Pechev, Miriam de Ungria and Prof. Lubomir Stoykov (from left to right).
7. Miriam de Ungria and Prof. Lubomir Stoykov.
8. Prof. Lubomir Stoykov presents the statuette to Miriam de Ungria.
9. The founders of Beyond - Borche Ristovski, Galena and Dobromir Kiryakov (from left to right).
10. Dobromir Kiryakov, Galena, Zornitsa Dimitrova, Borche Ristovski and Prof. Lubomir Stoykov (from left to right).
11. Borche Ristovski, Prof. Lubomir Stoykov, Galena and Dobromir Kiryakov (from left to right).
12. Dilyana Mateeva - "Best Young Designer" for 2020.
13. Prof. Lubomir Stoykov, Dilyana Mateeva, Violina Marinova and Radoslava Lazarova (from left to right).
14. Dilyana Mateeva and Prof. Lubomir Stoykov.
15. Teodora Spasova - winner of the "Golden Needle 2020" for "Fashion Innovation".
16. Maria Georgieva-Savova, Teodora Spasova, Mila Zaharieva and Prof. Lubomir Stoykov (from left to right).
17. Prof. Lubomir Stoykov and Teodora Spasova.
18. Ivomir Peshev - "Fashion Photographer" for 2020.
19. Alexander Nishkov, Ivomir Peshev, Kristina Manolova and Prof. Lubomir Stoykov (from left to right).
20. Prof. Lubomir Stoykov and Ivomir Peshev.
21. The winners of the Golden Needle 2020 prize - Ivomir Peshev, Teodora Spasova, Ina Assa, Miriam de Ungria, Dilyana Mateeva, Borche Ristovski, Galena and Dobromir Kiryakov (from left to right).
22. The winners of the Golden Needle 2020 award together with Prof. Lubomir Stoykov - Ivomir Peshev, Teodora Spasova, Ina Assa, Prof. Lubomir Stoykov, Miriam de Ungria, Dilyana Mateeva, Galena, Borche Ristovski and Dobromir Kiryakov (from left to right).
23. Miriam de Ungria and Prof. Lubomir Stoykov.
Photo: © Hilife / Academy of Fashion: 1, 8, 13, 14, 15, 16, 18, 21, 23
Photo: © Anton Markov / Academy of Fashion: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 17, 19, 20, 22
Read: 337 times © Fashion Lifestyle Magazine, issue 106, August 2020MORE PUBLICATIONS:
ISSUE 105: THE EMBLEMATIC IVET LALOVA WON BG FASHION ICON
ISSUE 104: DAZZLING SPECTACLE AT SOFIA OPEN DANCE FESTIVAL 2019
ISSUE 101: YOULIANA DONCHEVA: "CLEAR LINE AND FINE EXPERIMENT"
ISSUE 100: THE PRESTIGIOUS GOLDEN NEEDLE 2019 FASHION AWARDS
ISSUE 97: NIKI ILIEV: CASUAL CHIC AND INVENTIVE COMBINATIONS