VALENTINO - EMPEROR OF HIGH FASHION CELEBRATED IN SOFIA
* H.E. Giuseppina Zarra accepted the invitation of Prof. Lubomir Stoykov
** The socio-cultural project "Evenings of Style" has begun
Fascinating and stylish, the Academy of Fashion celebrated the 90th anniversary of the high fashion emperor Valentino at the Millennium Gallery. The event was the first since the beginning of "Evenings of Style" - the new socio-cultural project of the Academy of Fashion, which aims to include and connect people with bright professional achievements and perfect visual culture. The goal is for all of them to be motivated by upholding and developing aesthetic values, positive image, good reputation, style and fashion culture. In a series of meetings, significant talks, discussions and performances will be held, dedicated to current and enduring topics of visual culture, lifestyle, fashion design and public behavior. The start of the new venture coincided with the 90th anniversary of one of the world's greatest designers - Valentino, whose name has long become a symbol of timeless feminine elegance. Many connoisseurs and followers of Valentino were dressed in his dresses and shoes, wore accessories - bags, belts, jewelry, with the famous monogram "V".
The event was honored by the Ambassador of the Republic of Italy in Bulgaria – H.E. Giuseppina Zarra. She arrived at the gallery dressed in a classic elegant red dress by Valentino and said in her speech: "Thank you very much to Prof. Lubomir Stoykov, the Academy of Fashion and the Millennium Gallery for the wonderful evening in honor of Valentino, who is the most the famous Italian designer and whom women love endlessly. It is very important for Italy and for the Italian Embassy in Bulgaria that you are celebrating this anniversary and that you are organizing such good events for fashion and design!”
Prof. Lubomir Stoykov emphasized that Valentino is one of the brightest emblems of both Italian fashion and world design. He pointed out: "Years ago I called Valentino the Romantic Knight of Elegant Style." That's what I thought then, that's what I think today. His contribution to refining the form and clearing the silhouette in fashion design is invaluable. "Valentino style reveals the most attractive of the Italian way of dressing - tenderness, romance and naturalness!".
The patron of the event Hristo Durchev, owner of Balkantel, in his speech emphasized the fact that this is a great idea that will undoubtedly contribute to the aesthetic enrichment and development of an even better sense of beauty, beauty and the sublime of all. us and especially the new generations. "I am happy that this time we provide assistance and patronage to the Academy of Fashion - an extremely important organization and community for the development of visual culture in our country. I would especially like to congratulate its chairman Prof. Lubomir Stoykov for his idea to periodically hold "Evenings of Style", to hold meaningful talks, discussions and performances on current and enduring topics of visual culture and fashion design.
TV presenter and business lady Yuliana Doncheva, two-time winner of the BG Fashion Icon Award, shared her attitude towards the famous designer with excitement, emphasizing the advantages and permanence of his style, and as a sign of respect for the maestro, she wore Valentino's bag and shoes.
The evening, dedicated to the 90th anniversary of the unique fashion artist, was attended by actress Sanya Borisova, who reminded in her speech that Valentino and Prof. Lubomir Stoykov were born on the same date - May 11. Two dresses in the cult red color, typical for the designer, were shown - one of the fashion house "Madame Roshav" (work of Albena Alexandrova - three times winner of the "Golden Needle") and the other - of the fashion house "Allegra" (its designer Radostina Ilieva was awarded the "Golden Needle 2021" for fashion house of the year). The two outfits were a special greeting to Valentino and to the launch of the new socio-cultural project of the Academy of Fashion "Evenings of Style".
The event was attended by a number of prominent representatives of art, art and business, including Ani Vladimirova, Desislava Bakardzhieva, Mila Zaharieva, Veronika Stefanova, Hristina Bobokova, Natalia Gurkova, Desislava Zafirova, Veneta Tsankova, Anelia Petkova, Prof. Efrem Efremov, jewelers Giuliano Perkosi and Valeria Perkosi Papi, Rositsa Ivanova - Stoycheva, Albena Alexandrova, Nikolay Bozhilov, Dilyana Mateeva and others.
VIDEO: ВАЛЕНТИНО: 90 ГОДИНИ ЖИВОТ И ТВОРЧЕСТВО
1. Prof. Lubomir Stoykov - Chairman of the Academy of Fashion.
2. H.E. Giuseppina Zarra - the Italian Ambassador, and Prof. Lubomir Stoykov.
3. Prof. Lubomir Stoykov together with H.E. Giuseppina Zarra and Italian jewelers Giuliano Percosi and Valeria Percosi Papi.
4. Prof. Lubomir Stoykov together with H.E. Giuseppina Zarra - the Italian Ambassador and Mila Zaharieva.
5. Prof. Lubomir Stoykov and Hristo Durchev.
6. Prof. Lubomir Stoykov and Sanya Borisova.
7. Prof. Lubomir Stoykov and Yuliana Doncheva.
8. Prof. Lubomir Stoykov and models Elisaveta Stoyanova-Gareva and Stanimira Yotsova, dressed by Allegra and Madame Roshav - greetings to Valentino.
9. H.E. Giuseppina Zarra - the Italian Ambassador, and Prof. Lubomir Stoykov - President of the Academy of Fashion, together with some of the guests of the event.
10. Prof. Lubomir Stoykov and Prof. Efrem Efremov.
11. Prof. Lubomir Stoykov and Albena Alexandrova.
12. Prof. Lubomir Stoykov and the actress Desislava Bakardzhieva.
13. Prof. Lubomir Stoykov and Elisaveta Stoyanova-Gareva.
14. Prof. Lubomir Stoykov and Natalia Gurkova - Miss Bulgaria 1998.
15. Prof. Lubomir Stoykov and Judge Rositsa Ivanova-Stoycheva.
16. Prof. Lubomir Stoykov and Stella Yordanova.
17. Prof. Lubomir Stoykov and Anelia Petkova.
18. Prof. Lubomir Stoykov and Marina Tsvetanova.
19. Prof. Lubomir Stoykov together with Desislava Zafirova and Veneta Tsankova.
20. Prof. Lubomir Stoykov and Nikolai Bozhilov.
21. Prof. Lubomir Stoykov and Veronika Stefanova - Miss Bulgaria World 2017.
Photo: © Academy of Fashion / Hilife: 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 20, 21
Photo: © Academy of Fashion / Kiril Alexandrov: 5, 6, 11, 16, 18, 19
Read: 1793 times © Fashion Lifestyle Magazine, issue 118, June 2022MORE PUBLICATIONS:
ISSUE 110: THE METAMORPHOSES OF THE BULGARIAN NATIONAL CHARACTER